Monday, July 8, 2013

How To Take The Toxic Fights Out Of Your Relationship


Couples fight. And they make up. When two people are living together, disagreements are sometimes normal. But what can and should be avoided are fights which make the relationship toxic. There are fights which when end leave the couple feeling silly and after a big round of laughs, all is forgiven and forgotten. But then there are fights which leave both the partners emotionally drained, driving a wedge between them. Such fights unfortunately tend to have a cascading effect and end up doing more harm than we can imagine. Once toxic words weaken a relationship, it is very hard to cement it back again.

How can we avoid such fights?  It is not that you can control a fight or its outcome. Because there are a lot of variables involved. But what you can do is have certain do's and don't which can help you avoid   getting into a fight which is truly nasty and toxic.

Be Patient

I know it's a cliche. But a patient person can easily avert a potentially disastrous argument. When an agitated person  sees someone calm and composed even after their rants, their agitation cools down and the tension de-escalates to a considerable extent.Say that you love them and  mo matter what they said jut now, you didn't mind anything at all because you understand they are angry about something and it is important to vent out any pent up emotions. Now that they have done that, you are willing to talk and sort things out as you want to help them, not get into a fight. You want to understand what made them angry and you are more than willing to work together so that in future, you can avoid the same situation as a couple.

Do Not Give The Silent Treatment

Many people think the if they can sense a fight brewing, they should clam up and after the other person is tired of a one sided fight, they will stop of their own accord and everything will be back to normal when they cool down. This is a misconception of the worst kind. An angry person almost always takes silence as admission of guilt. Their frustration multiplies and goads them into saying things they would normally won't. Yes it is true that once they cool down, they might apologize. But what about you? Would you forget the hateful things they said in the heat of the moment ?  Just because you didn't open your mouth to gently show them what they are saying is wrong, you might end up hearing a lot of unpleasant things. Would you be able to let go or would you carry a grudge till the next fight?

Don't Be Too Quick To Judge

Remember, a fight is not a situation when someone is in their best behavior.Yes, they might behave in a  different way , but now is not the time to be a judge of characters. This will only worsen things. Many people will disagree with me. But I ask them, how are you like when you are angry? Are you rational, normal self? Of course not. Imagine what if everyone starts judging you after a fight. You would feel that is unfair. Yes, people momentarily lose control.But as a spouse, your duty is to remind them of their actual self and show them that what they did was wrong. But you are ready to forgive them as this is not their nature. Let me be clear at this point that this doesn't include instances of physical abuse or constant mental harassment.

Don't Assume Anything

Clarify. If you hear "I hate you", do not assume your relationship is nearing its end.
"You have changed" doesn't necessarily mean you have lost your appeal and no longer interest your spouse.
"There is no use talking to you" doesn't mean your spouse is saying you are unable to understand him/her.

Talk. Keep the lines of communication open. Ask them what they meant by it after they cool down. This is for your own good. Who wants to carry hurt feelings in their heart based on assumptions. It sounds stupid, doesn't it?

Don't Be Sarcastic

There is absolutely no need to be sarcastic to prove a point when it can be done otherwise. It will feel offensive in the midst of a fight and things may be escalated much more.

Don't Suffer From The Last Word Syndrome

Many people keep arguing just to have the last say in an argument. This is extremely stupid and may lead to a completely new fight. You have to understand that having the last world just satisfies your ego. The other person might be completely frustrated. Remember, it's your husband or wife you are fighting with. If you feel you have to win the fight and argument, then you both lose.

Listen

Yes , you both are angry. But do not forget to listen what your spouse is saying. Do not drown his/her voice by shouting or reacting angrily. Listen as much as you talk. You do want a solution, don't you? Or you are too competitive and foolish?

Do Not Play The Blame Game

Don't be quick to blame your spouse. Don't start highlighting mistakes and failures to gain the upper hand. Remember, if you think your spouse has failed in something, it is not their failure alone, it is the failure of your marriage. Blaming someone during a fight will definitely offend them and as a defensive gesture, they might resort to blaming to. In such a situation, there is very less chance to salvage the situation and end the fight amicably

Remember, in every fight, there is one person who initiates it. I am not saying that person is wrong. Everyone of us , at some point of time, have been that person who starts the fight.  The important thing is to stop the fight from being a negative turning point in your relationship. And yes, have a sense of humor. It has helped a lot of marriages survive. How? Well..I will save that for another day!

18 comments:

  1. The facts and the informations mentioned in the article are very much beneficial to carry out a healthy relation. very nicely written and explained. Thank u for the share.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. In our simple life, love plays a very specific role.Now we are able to make your love life healthy and it has no space for any type trouble. These all are possible with the help of AGBAZARA TEMPLE OF SOLUTION. He helped me cast a spell that brought my long lost lover back withing 48hours who left me for another woman. you can also contact him on ( agbazara@gmail.com ) or call/WhatsApp him on +2348104102662 and be happy forever like am now with his experience.

      From USA

      Delete
  2. The other person might be completely frustrated. Remember, it's your husband or wife you are fighting with.save marriage

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for every other informative site. The place else may just I get that kind of information written in such an ideal means? I have a venture that I’m just now operating on, and I have been on the look out for such information.Living Well Counselling Services

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dear priest ogidiga, Thanks for everything. You are the best among all the spellcasters I tried these last months. They gave me little results but none of them did what you done. I hardly believe this but you just fulfilled my dream. I say it again: You are the best my husband is back. any one look for help should visit him on email him on [M I R A C L E C E N T E R 1 1 0 @ G M A I L . C O M] or whatsapp at + 2 3 4 8 1 8 2 2 6 0 9 8 2
    Monica Fay.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Promise and fail is a sin, because I promised Dr, Atakuma that I will share testimony about him to the general public if he can help me bring back an ex lover who broke up with me 6 months ago, and left me heart broken for 6 months, but today am sharing the same testimony of a Dr called Atakuma whom I came across on a web site where lots of people testify of his powerful love spell that has reunited their broken marriage/home with his powerful love spell, I contacted Dr. Atakuma without hesitation cause I was still in love with Williams my ex lover, and could not bear the pain anymore I really missed him,But today the good news is that am pregnant for him after Dr, Atakuma used his powerful love spell to bring him back to me without difficulties, all thanks to Dr Atakuma for his marvelous work in my life cause today me and Williams are living happily and no cheating on each other, Note: Anyone that is currently facing any kinds of marital problems or relationship Crisis should Kindly contact Dr. Atakuma Via: dr.atakumaoracle@outlook.com or
    Whats App him via +14173235434, He is a very honest spell caster and 100% reliable. Regards and Good Luck.

    ReplyDelete


  6. I am really pleased with this service of this powerful Clairvoyance Caster. Dr. ECOCO, if you are going through any kind of spiritual attack or affliction or
    you want to get your ex-husband or wife back? Dr.ECOCO THE GREAT is a traditional herbal and spiritual doctor that can help you out. Contact him to help
    solve your problem for you free of charge. He is based in US. His contact detail is email address: ogbeborecocosolution@gmail.com He is always ready to
    helpyou.he is very powerful and can solve any kind of problem below.Do you want your ex lover back? Do you want to get pregnant? Do you want your husband to
    appreciate you? Do you want to be famous or rich? Do you need your business to grow excessively? Do you need a job? Do you need a husband? Do you have a
    problem in your marriage? Contact: (ogbeborecocosolution@gmail.com)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Dr. Kham has really made me so much believe in him by getting me cured with his herbal treatment. i really appreciate you Dr. Kham for bringing back happiness to me again. thanks you so much, Friends join me to thank him for what he has actually done for me i pray to you all for a good life and good health, and most especially to you Dr. Kham THANKS.

    I have been suffering from (HERPES SIMPLEX VIRUS) disease for the past four years and had constant pain, especially in my knees. During the first year,I had faith in God that i would be healed someday.This disease started circulating all over my body and i have been taking treatment from my doctor, few months ago i came on search on the internet if i could get any information concerning the cure of this disease, on my search i saw a testimony of someone who has been healed from (HERPES SIMPLEX VIRUS) by this Man Dr. Kham and she drop the email address of this man and advise we should contact him for any sickness that he would be of help, so i wrote to Dr. Kham telling him about my (HERPES SIMPLEX VIRUS) well after all the procedures and remedy given to me by this man few weeks later i started experiencing changes all over me. I am now here to testify that i am not longer a herpes patient, I have experience a total transformation in my life, for all herpes patients get your herbal medicine to cure your sickness. And there has being rapid improvement in my health, I no longer feel pains and I wake up each morning feeling revived. So friends my advise is if you have such sickness or any other at all,you can contact him.

    CANCER
    EPILEPSY.
    GENPILENCIN.
    HIV AIDS.
    COPD
    DIABETICS
    STROKE.
    EXPANDS OF PENIS BREAST
    H.P.V TYPE 1 TYPE 2 TYPE 3 AND TYPE 4. TYPE 5.
    HUMAN PAPAILOMA VIRUS.
    HERPES.
    SYPHILIS.
    HEPATITIS A B and C.

    Email: dr.khamcaregiver@gmail.com Or dr.khamcaregiver@outlook.com

    His Wbesite: https://drkhamherbalhealingcenter.wordpress.com/

    WhatsApp/Call number +2348159922297

    ReplyDelete
  8. I would without reservation recommend working with "Rick Simpson Oil", My honest Gratitude goes to Dr. Rick Simpson for saving my dying life with his high quality RSO Hemp Oil, with the potency of the THC content in it very high. Some years back I was diagnosed with a deadly disease cancer of the lungs, we tried all kinds of medication all to no avail and also we even tried producing the DIY Rick Simpson oil at home ourselves but we were doing more harm than worse, Until I saw a post on facebook on how Cannabis Oil had cured a cancer patient then i decided to give it a try behold when i contacted Dr. Rick Simpson & i explained every detail of my problem to him and he told me that this Cannabis Oil will heal my cancer problem only if I can order for it as soon as possible. He then calculated the dosage for me to buy i think the dosage he calculated was 60grams of the oil which I ordered plus "30grams maintenance free" I was told that if I order for the Cannabis Oil right away by the next 48 hours the medication will get to my door step through the delivery services, Immediately I ordered for it behold it was delivered with the usage instruction manual at the exact time which i was told by Dr. Rick Simpson, Today i can boldly say I'm now free from my Cancer problem all Thanks to God Almighty, Dr. Rick Simpson and my lovely wife who stood by me during those years. I'm now living a healthy life and my utmost priority of sharing this short testimony is for those who are suffering from this Deadly Cancer Disease, Please don’t die in silence there is a cure for this Deadly Cancer Disease today. Without wasting more time kindly Contact Dr. Rick Simpson for ( "Rick Simpson Oil" RSO ) via Email: cbdoilfort@gmail.com or WhatsApp +1-781-656-7138.

    Today I acknowledge the greatness of Rick Simpson Cannabis Oil and to those that wish to purchase the medication kindly contact Dr. Rick Simpson via Email: cbdoilfort@gmail.com or WhatsApp +1-781-656-7138.
    Cannabis Oil is the medication for Cancerous Disease. Save your life and that of others.

    ReplyDelete